1. I am trying to login, but I am unable to do so. I am getting an error message "Could not connect to the server. Check the login data" What should I do ?
This error message is displayed in any of the following scenarios:
- When the server is down
- When the host could not be found
- When user login credentials are not valid
- Ensure that your internet connection is working fine.
- Reach out to your administrator to ensure that you have valid and correct entries in the Settings for the SMP server, port, application etc., in the settings page on the Login screen.
- Ensure that you are entering a valid username and password for the server settings maintained, while logging into the application. If you face any issues regarding this, please contact your system/security administrator for issues related to user id/password.
If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please reach us at our Customer Product Support Help Desk Portal (https://helpdesk.innovapptive.com) and raise a ticket by providing the required details.
2. What should I do if I see the “Authentication Failed” error message?
Authentication failed error message
This error gets triggered in the following scenarios:
- When the specific user is locked or in the inactive mode.
- When the user has entered a wrong password.
Please contact your IT Helpdesk or SAP Security Administrator to help in resolving the above issue.
3. Why do I get the error message: “ Registration Failed HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable?” How can I resolve this issue?
This error message is displayed when the proxy service is down.
Please contact your IT Helpdesk/ System network team handling the proxy or SMP server to help them effectively resolve this issue.
4. I am unable to login to my application? How can I resolve this issue?
Unable to login to the application.
- User locked
- Uses id or password is incorrect
- Low or no net connectivity.
Please verify the network connectivity on your device and also the communication with the SMP Server or external facing proxy server for SMP from your mobile device.
This can be verified by testing the below URL from the device where your mobile application is running.
HTTP/S://<SMP Host Name>:<SMP Port>/
Note: If there is any per app VPN like AirWatch or Mocana in place, this validation does not work.
For further help, please reach us at our Customer Product Support Help Desk Portal (https://helpdesk.innovapptive.com) and raise a ticket by providing the required details.